What Medications Were Found In Brittany Murphy's House?
by khaireel azwan
I just received the list of medications that were allegedly found by paramedics and recorded when Brittany Murphy's family called 911.
"A check of the nightstands revealed large amounts of prescription medication in the decedent's name. Also noted were numerous empty prescription medication bottles in the decedent's husband's name, the decedent's mother's name and unidentified third party names."
According to the notes, the medications included:
- Topamax (anti-seizure meds also to prevent migraines)
- Methylprednisolone (anti-inflammatory)
- Fluoxetine (depression med)
- Klonopin (anxiety med)
- Carbamazepine (treats Diabetic symptoms and is also a bipolar med)
- Ativan (anxiety med)
- Vicoprofen (pain reliever)
- Propranolol (hypertension, used to prevent heart attacks)
- Biaxin (antibiotic)
- Hydrocodone (pain med)
- and miscellaneous vitamins
No illegal substances were found.